Venturing Into Modern


As I have stated before, I love Villa Rosa Designs patterns and recently began following their weekly blog. Every week in their Friday newsletter they offer a kit using one of their patterns, last week I took the plung into modern fabrics and ordered their weekly special.  The Brides Dream quilt pattern with ten fat sixth along with binding fabric.


The fabrics came quickly and I am anxious to get started, this is a small child's quilt and can be used as a Project Linus project or I may just keep it in my bedroom for color and enjoy being modern.


I must say, being such a traditionalist, that I probably would never have picked these fabrics, let alone have the confidence to put the grouping together of Boho Fusion fabrics.  Aren't they pretty?


Wish me luck that I can jump out of my comfort zone and go modern.


Enjoy all the pieces of you life


BettyLou